Thursday, September 25

College Sucks

Yes, college really does suck!

Why you ask? Because I have been attending Sixth Form College for, what a month now? and since that first day it has been nothing but work, work and more work! Why?! I've been set an unbelievable amount of homework every single night and I'm tired of it, I'm sick and tired but mostly I'm just dead from it.

I've got my Dad saying "Get a damn job you lazy child" and I've got my Mum saying "Concentrate on your homework, Hanner, not money." How can I please everyone and myself? I have no social life, no relaxing time and no job, which means barely any money!

My best friend is moving away in October and I'm depressed over it, I have a wedding to attend this weekend but I can't afford to buy a dress for the occassion AND I've got to organise a leaving party for said-best friend in less than two weeks! And I've got to find the money to pay for everything!

My life is offically over. My teacher are cruel, my parents don't understand and I'm at my wits end.

I really want to be updating my stories on both Fan Fiction and Fiction Press but I never have the time. My boyfriend hardly ever sees me because when I have no homework, he does and when he doesn't, I do! It's ridiculous! How can the teachers expect us to be able to cope? HOW?!

Gr. Man, I'm ranting and raving today. Oh well.

So, sorry for my readers, but I can't update. Got a problem with that? Then speak to my college, not me.

- Hanner

No comments: