Thursday, October 9

Life's a Dream

Have you ever had one of those deep-in-thought moments, where you become rather philosophical about your life?

Every now and then, when I find myself entirely lost in my thoughts, I wonder if this is all there is to life. Surely there must be more out there? Sometimes, I wonder if I’m even human or if this reality which I see is simply a great figment of my imagination, and that when my life ends, when I’m on my death bed, instead of going to heaven or being reincarnated, I’ll actually just wake up in some alien-like body with my alien-like parents staring at me because I’d been screaming. Or the equivalent of what alien-like things do. My whole life, as I knew it, would be a dream. It’s a somewhat scary thought, to suddenly wake up one day and find out everything I knew as reality was just my imagination. No humans, no Earth, no friends. It’s enough to give a girl nightmares. And Dorothy thought she had it hard!

I don’t know if it’s just me, but if it is, then apologies guys. I think I need a shrink.

For those who actually give a codswallop (man, that’s an odd word) I’ll be trying to update The Effects of Alcohol over the weekend, as long as my teachers don’t give me too much homework. The Chase is going to take a bit longer because I’ve run out of ideas for that one. And When Crap Doesn’t Cover It? I don’t even know.

No comments: