Friday, October 31

Psychotic Timelord

I haven’t posted in a while, I guess my life has been pretty hectic recently.

We’ve had the week off school (half-term) and yet, I’ve had even less spair time than when I’m at school! It’s a sign people. Either way, I haven’t updated any FF stories or my FP story and I feel kind of guilty about it. :(

Even worse still, NaNoWriMo begins...TOMORROW! My readers are going to hate me. I’m struggling to update regularly now, let alone when trying to write 50k words in the cold month of November. I’m still excited for it though. The plot idea I’ve got has been festering within my mind for a long, long time and I’m bouncing to finally get it down on paper...well, graphical paper anyway. *pats screen* I have my main character names, their basic background and personalities and the basic plot all written down within my new notebook. I still have a problem with what they look like, which I hope to sort out today. I’ll probably browse thousands of pictures all over the web until one screams, “Oh, oh! Pick me! I’m so totally Ayden!” Said-name is one of the main characters.

I also haven’t decided whether to write a prologue, if I do, it’ll be very short. It’ll be the only big hint towards the ending in the whole story and it’s kind of necessary, but I may just have short italic paragraphs at the end of each chapter that gives a clue. Hmm. Who knows?

I’m depressed to find out that David Tennant will only be filming one more series of Doctor Who. Tennant, way before he even started Doctor Who, had always been an actor that I hated outrageously, yet loved at the same time. We have a strange relationship. I’m kind of relieved to see him go, and stop bothering me every Saturday night, but at the same time I’m deeply saddened. He was, in my opinion, the best Doctor so far (including the old ones of my mum’s generation), but it’s rumoured James Nesbitt could be his replacement, which sounds awesome. I love Nesbitt, he always has this psycho look going on which sends thrills up my spine (terror thrills) which is why I loved him in the BBC production of Jekyll and Hyde. Of course, a psychotic-looking Timelord might not be a great idea, but we’ll all adjust.

Hmm. I wonder if Timelord is one word, or two...

No comments: